AT&T - Daybreak
Daybreak is a trans=media entertainment campaign for AT&T’s “Rethink Possible” platform that highlights its 4G network and product innovations. AT&T wanted to bring consumers an entertaining and engaging story about the wonder and magic of technology. Its story was broken into a five chapter online drama series, which would be represented and supported across two dedicated sites, an Android App, and an iPhone App.
In my role as Executive Producer I was responsible for all interactive elements of the campaign, overseeing a Senior and Associate Producer and partnering with a team of content producers.
- Cannes Lions: Silver, Branded Content & Entertainment
- Webbys Honoree: Best Use of Interactive Video
- Webbys Honoree: Branded Entertainment Long Form
- A-LIST Hollywood Branded Entertainment awards: Silver, Online Webisodes
- A-LIST Hollywood Branded Entertainment awards: Bronze, Mobile Apps International
- ANDY Awards: Bronze, Mobile
- NYF International Advertising Awards: Bronze, Mobile